Monday, May 7, 2012

Sweater Biscuits

Progress is the upgrade from draped tapestries to real curtains and quitting phase one: electronic nicotine... as harmful as a cup of coffee (they say).  I actually already quit, the e-cigarette is for my boyfriend.  It has been working as a supplemental crutch for 3 days.
I've been on the prowl for some decent used furniture.  I found a composite teak shelving unit that I bought to house the record collection that migrates around the apartment in various crates and bins.  I have yards of fabric to make into curtain panels.  The velvet bundle is sitting on my drawing table, waiting... (where I haven't been drawing, either).

The neighbors have been crafting a beautiful garden where kitty loves to play.

My time is divided up into work, chores, errands and day dreaming.

Sweater biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment